photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Monday, June 17, 2013

Chilling in Scarsdale

About two weeks ago, my sisters flew to New York and stayed with me for about 10 ten days, because I am not gonna spend my summer in Hong Kong this year. Although they don't like being on the plane for 15 hours, they still made it to the USA and I was very happy that they were here.


Hong Kong is like Manhattan and it is very difficult to find a small town with less people. Although I am a city girl, sometimes I enjoy being away from the crowd. This is why I am in love with New York because the suburbs are actually very relaxing. I showed the girls Scarsdale and we had so much fun just walking around in this small town. 



The weather was unexpectedly cold that day but gladly they were prepared because I told them that the weather in New York is not so stable sometimes. I was happy about the weather actually because it gave me the chance to wear my colorful shirt. It is so lightweight and the colors are vivid enough for that day. 



Yep, I was rocking the collar brooch and the bracelets that my other bestie Michelle gave me. They matched my outfit perfectly! Especially the handmade bracelet! I cannot believe that she made the whole thing by herself!

All right guys, thank you so much for reading and stay tuned for summer outfits! Comment below and feel free to let me know what you are up to ;)

xoxo,
Trace




3 comments:

  1. New York sounds fun!

    I absolutely love your shirt and collar chain! Gorgeous outfit! :)

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweety, loved ur blog and the colour blocked shirt. let me know if you want to follow each other? hope you will visit my blog too!

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of your shirt are lovely! Great post :-)

    christelpaola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete