photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Unexpected Color































































A friend of mine thinks that I am entering a different phase of my life and therefore my style is changing gradually, which is very true. A lot of musicians, painters get inspiration from their life experiences. If fashion is an art, then how I dress is based on what I am thinking or what has been going on.

I was going through some of my outfits before and found that I have used black more often lately, which is very unexpected. Maybe because of my job and people I have been surrounded by.... New York, challenges, problems.....I have become more comfortable in wearing black. Bright colors are always cheerful and they put me in a good mood, but dark colors could be fun to wear as well. Simple colors actually make the accessories or make stand out even more.







No comments:

Post a Comment