photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Saturday, April 12, 2014

T for Trench Coat ;)

Wow! I cannot believe that spring is finally here because this winter in New York has been way too long. I feel so bad for not being to update my blog regularly but April is such a bad month.... This month is packed with meetings and interviews. Also, I will start a new job soon, yayyy!! Although I am excited to leave the current place, I will miss my team so much because the staffs are the sweetest!

 






























































Okay, back to the outfit... Yes I cut my hair and it has been a while. I still miss my long hair, but hair can always grow back. Turtle neck and trench coat are great for this kinda weather, because it gets cold at night and I am too lazy to bring my scarf with me sometimes.

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well and see you guys on instagram: TSIZESMALL

No comments:

Post a Comment