photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blue and Black

I have heard from many people that blue and black don't go well together. However, I think that this fashion rule is meant to be broken as long as the two colors are styled in a right away.





Since the jacket from Gap has a busy pattern, I didn't want to make the outfit too overwhelming by adding other colors. Therefore, I stayed with the two main colors and wear my new black cutout boots from Jeffrey Campbell :) These boots are so comfortable and I could walk all day without feeling tired! Personally speaking, I don't think there are solid fashion rules that cannot be broken as long as you style the pieces in a different way. Well, just like there are always loopholes in law that people can get away with it. When I was studying International Law in college, my professor once told me that laws are not necessarily perfect and always right.

1 comment: