There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Suit for Suitable

New York is such an interesting place because no matter what you wear, you can always find a place to match with your outfit. Say if you wear a tuxedo or a suit to the lavender field, it doesn't match well right?  Anyway, I just wanna say that NYC is the place that I feel great about whatever I wear.



This shirt dress is perfect for work, interviews, and even fine dining! The dress is perfect for windy weather because the material is a bit heavy, which makes the dress more dropping. The golden buttons make the dress more embellished and it more points for the dress :)))) Agree?

Since I was wearing this outfit to interview, I picked a pair of black bow earrings. Keep the outfit modest. And, say hello to my new ring, welcome to my jewels collection! ;)










I am a city girl because I was born in Hong Kong. I know that some people think that the park in the city is not really considered as a park. Anyway, thank you for reading! <3

xoxo Trace




4 comments:

  1. Love the look so much! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the golden buttons on this dress. They make it dressier and happier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ♡
    Oh you look so beautiful, love this pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are such fun photos! So cute. I love your outfit, and I totally know what you mean about NYC!

    xoxo
    Juliette Laura
    http://juliettelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete