photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Thursday, September 12, 2013

NYFW Part 2


I personally love Fashion Week in Sept a lot more because the weather is just perfect for everyone to wear anything. In Feb, New York is too cold, 2013 Feb was freezing and there was crazy snow during fashion week. Everyone had to bundle up and it was just not so pleasant.

Here are some of the outfits that I saw around Lincoln Center! There were so many stylish and chic outfits, I was very amazed by how creative people were in styling! Love all the neon colors because they instantly brighten the entire outfit.





And for me, I decided to wear this bodycon dress. I love the geometric pattern and the cutting of the dress reminds me of Chinese Qi Pao. Being Chinese, I love it when an outfit has a hint of a Chinese trait.

Since the dress looks busy enough, I didn't do crazy bracelet stacking. When a dress has decorative pattern, I usually keep the accessories to a minimum because I don't want to overwhelm the entire look.







Thank you so much for reading everyone and I hope you enjoyed this long post. I just went to Anna Sui Fashion Show yesterday and I look forward to sharing with you in the next post. Feel free to comment below and let me know what you think about SS14! 


XOXO
Trace



2 comments: