photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Little Red Cape


I had been looking for a cape outerwear for a long time and finally found one at Quinn on the Lower East Side. Being how petite I am, a cape that is made of heavy material tends to make me look much smaller and too stiff. I tried it on and it fits me so well! My boyfriend loved it and he insisted that I should get it, so he got it for me. Thank you <3




























































































































The cape sweater/outerwear is soft and light. The good thing about cashmere is that it keeps you really warm without making you look like a bear in the winter time. This red cape sweater reminds me of little riding hood 8-) Don't you guys think?

Thank you <3

XOXO Tracey ( Instagram: TSIZESMALL)

No comments:

Post a Comment