photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Friday, January 3, 2014

Cafe Review

































































As those who follow me on Instagram would know, I love trying different foods from different restaurants. However, I also love cafe hopping! For me, a good cafe is not just about serving the best coffee and pastries, but also about the atmosphere and the people. Last year in February, I found R Patisserie and fell in love with it right away.

This cafe is in New Rochelle and it is such a hidden gem! I know many people love having sugar in their coffee, but I promise you that the coffee from R Patisserie tastes so good to the point that you don't need any sugar at all. It has become one of my favorite places to just relax and hang out.

The deco and atmosphere of the cafe make you feel like you are in one of those local Parisian cafes, and most importantly, the cafe owner and staff are all super friendly and make you feel right at home every time you come.




For the outfit, I have been so tired of dark colors for winter so I decided to wear something that looks more cheerful. Here I have a light purple dress and a faux fur cardigan. Since its cold so I did wear a long-sleeve tee underneath the dress but it is optional if you have no fear for the cold weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment