photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Monday, August 19, 2013

Casual Peplum


Peplum doesn't only help you to dress up but it can also help you to dress down when you just want a comfy, casual day. Summer time, barbecue time, I love barbecue food and this peplum top is just perfect to cover my little belly after I ate all the grilled chicken, pork and hotdogs.
I was going over my wardrobe the other day and found that pink and blue are probably my favorite colors because if I close my eyes and pick any item, over 50% probability will be either pink or blue.
What about you guys?





I normally don't wear Abercrombie or Hollister, but this peplum is just the perfect fit for me and I love the sailor stripes. Again, I tried to stay within three colors so that the entire outfit would not have looked too busy. 

Thank you so much for reading everyone and I hope we all gonna have a wonderful week!






1 comment:

  1. You look nice! Nice comfy summery looking
    outfit c: I hope the BBQ was nice!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete