There was an error in this gadget

Monday, August 19, 2013

Casual Peplum


Peplum doesn't only help you to dress up but it can also help you to dress down when you just want a comfy, casual day. Summer time, barbecue time, I love barbecue food and this peplum top is just perfect to cover my little belly after I ate all the grilled chicken, pork and hotdogs.
I was going over my wardrobe the other day and found that pink and blue are probably my favorite colors because if I close my eyes and pick any item, over 50% probability will be either pink or blue.
What about you guys?





I normally don't wear Abercrombie or Hollister, but this peplum is just the perfect fit for me and I love the sailor stripes. Again, I tried to stay within three colors so that the entire outfit would not have looked too busy. 

Thank you so much for reading everyone and I hope we all gonna have a wonderful week!






1 comment:

  1. You look nice! Nice comfy summery looking
    outfit c: I hope the BBQ was nice!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete