photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dinner Date Outfit...

Here I was in Marriot Marqius and Marina in San Diego, which is a very nice restaurant.
Usually when I travel, I always bring a maxi dress with me because you can either make it fancy or dress it down by trying different shoes and accessories. This dress is perfect for the beach if you wear it during daytime, and for a dinner date, wear it with heels and some jewels like I did here....





Sometimes, since I just went to the beach before that, I added the eyeliner and some bracelets to make the look more polished. I have had this dress for three years but it still looks very new, because when I wash it by hands and I never put it in the dryer ;) This dress is from Forever 21 and it was from the special collection, so the quality is much better than the usual ones.



Next post will be the wrap for the trip series and we will be back to New York, stay tuned and thank you for reading!

Shoes - Enzo Angiolini
Dress - Forever 21
Clutch - Urban Outfitters






1 comment: