photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

Hester Street Fair

If you are in New York and want to visit some local stores, go to Hester Street Fair on Saturday!
I went there two weekends ago and it was lovely! There are different kinds of booths, such as food, baked goods and even clothes! The street fair is not huge but it is enough for you to spend a couple good hours on browsing and wandering. Another nice thing is that there are tables and seats for you chill.





Since it still gets hot and humid, all I want to wear are dresses or anything that is lightweight. I was loving the yellow ruffle top, it looks more like a dress on me because I am short but I still wore shorts underneath just in case ;)



I hope you all had a good weekend and thank you so much for reading <3
XOXO
Trace




No comments:

Post a Comment