photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Palm Trees and Brunch

Brunch is my favorite meal when I was staying in San Diego, and I found that there are actually so many awesome places for brunch. I don't know if it is a San Diego thing or not, but I feel like pancakes are very popular for breakfast and brunch time. Although I am not a big fan of pancake, I gotta say that the pancakes from Snooze are beyond amazing. Click Here and you will see the awesomeness ;)

Another place is Cafe 21 in downtown San Diego and their breakfast food is really the champion. I can still remember the salmon omelette and I thought I was in heaven when it was in my mouth! Of course, the spinach crepes were delicious as well!


Since I had to do a lot of walking that day so I wore my flats, well the heels were only a inch so I think that they are still flats :P San Diego is so beautiful, especially the weather. I love palm trees although they can be very useless when it comes to providing shades.





The entire trip would have been meaningless without my boyfriend and I am so thankful for having him during the entire time. He is so amazing and I can never thank him enough for what he has done for me. <3

Thank you so much for reading the entire San Diego journey with me and we will go back to New York in the next post!  
Oh wait, don't forget that you can always follow me on instagram: TSIZESMALL

XOXO
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment