photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Great Combination and some sharing..


In the previous post, I was talking about how to look taller and leaner. Besides pants, maxi skirt is actually another great piece to create a taller look. However, be careful when you pick a maxi skirt, if you have a longer torso, the maxi skirt has to start from your belly button or to be high waist. Otherwise, the maxi skirt will make you look even shorter than you actually are. For more tips? Click in and keep reading!


Of course, we always tuck our tops in when wearing high waist skirt/pants. I am sure that many of you have the problem that the top keeps coming out or its not fitted enough to accentuate the slim waist line. In this case, a bodysuit will be your best helper because the snap buttons will keep the top neat and fit! ;)






The blue and white combo reminds me of sailor! Since I also love vintage look, the polka dots and sunnies complete the vintage essence of the outfit. Even though I spend most of my time in New York now, I still consider Hong Kong as my home because of my mom. When I was a kid, she bought me a blue and white sailor dress, I guess this is the reason why I love this color combo now. Sometimes, my fashion inspirations are from the childhood and my mother. What about you guys? 

At the end, thank you so much for reading and please forgive my minimalist makeup look ;p

2 comments:

  1. Who can resist a good maxi skirt? You look absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this polka dot dress! You look so pretty babe.

    xo, Alina
    http://stylebyalina.com/lily-boutique-dream-dress-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete