photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Long Taller and leaner... tips tips tips!


Since I am very short, I am always trying to at least look few inches taller in every possible way. In the previous posts, my outfits have displayed about how to elongate the legs and pieces that will cover short-looking legs. This time will be talking about how to look taller and leaner! 
Keep reading ;)






I am not blessed with a lean body figure. My torso might look thin but my thighs and my calves are not something that I am proud of. I could fit in size 24 jeans or 00, but my thighs are comparatively thick according to the proportion, I have to wear size 25 or 0. Therefore I take an advantage of my waist line and wear high-waist pants that are loose around thigh area. In this case, I make my thighs look proportionate to my body figure.




Tops with collar always add an inch or two to your look as well ;) Of course, last but not least, heels are petite ladies' best friends! (or wedges) 
Thank you so much for reading and see you on the next post! Any question? Comment below or email me! :)


3 comments:

  1. Love the trousers! I'm quite the petite lady too: 5'3" with thighs, so I suffer right along with you having to go a size up to accommodate everything while considering a shape and cut that would make me look any shorter!
    Great tip thanks for sharing.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog too! Stay in touch.
    Carolyn | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! It looks really thought-through to me! Amazing. I love how the pop of color shines through. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! You are very pretty :D and thanks for sharing your tips :)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete