photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Girlfriends are the best valentine

Indeed, husbands are your lifetime partner and valentine, so are your girlfriends.
There are numerous reasons to explain why girlfriends are so important in life....

1. They know what you think the minute you raise your eyebrows.
2. They know how to translate your words to human languages when you are emotional.
3. They can tell you which dress suits you better.
4. They can be your shopping advisors.
5. They notice that you look better or fatter or thinner or.... whatever changes you have
6. They know how to comfort you more than anyone else, yes better than your boyfriend.
7. They always try to save you the last piece when you two share food.
8. They talk to you for hours when you are upset even though its 3am.
9. They remind you of your goal and they believe that you can.
10. They are happy for your success and they always want to help you to do better.
etc.
etc.
etc.

I can never thank my girls enough and they are one of my motivation to strive for better, 
because 
I know that they have confidence in me, the last thing I want to do is to fail them.

There are so many people in the world and many people are still looking for friends whom they can share important moment with,
yet 
I have already found my people.
It is very hard to consider them as my friends or best friends because deep down I don't see them as my best friends but my sisters, my family.

Although none of them is here with me in the USA now, distance will never change my love for them.
If it does change, my love will only grow deeper or more.





This is Clara, without her I would not have been able to write in English.....
or my English could have been so bad to the point that I would end up hating myself.
Thank you Clara and I miss you <3




1 comment:

  1. Tracey you MUST come visit CT this spring and/or summer! Now that I am finally a driver we can do all sorts of amazing things! Plus it is nice to get out of the city once in a while.

    ReplyDelete