photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Thursday, February 14, 2013

VVVVVValentines' Valentine's Day

So here it is Valentine's Day.....

Honestly, I am not a big fan of Valentines Day because for some reason, I just feel like its just another day to dress in red besides X'mas. I know, it is a sweet day for couples no matter what. However, going to a restaurant for the same food that they have and paying for triple times of the price? What a rip-off. For me, the most important thing on this day is to think about how much you two love each other and to be thankful. Sometimes, we tend to take things for granted when we have them for a long time. Anyway, I am not hating but I am just explaining my POV.




The weather is still cold in New York, and there is snow everywhere. Here is it my easy and effortless outfit..... purple bow with my urbanoutfitters coat.... and then the pink tote bag warmed up both. 

Stay warm!




P.S.) Feb 14 is my little sister's birthday! Happy Birthday sis, I love you mucho <3

No comments:

Post a Comment