photo pinterest_zpsd172d703.png  photo facebook_zps765758e5.png  photo instagram_zps170d648d.png

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Flowers in the dark


Yes, it is spring time. Some people might think that floral patterns are too girlish, some people would love to wear something with floral patterns but they have to dress formally in the office.
No worries girls! You can wear a shirt with floral printing on it. Like the shirt that I am wearing here, you see flowers blooming from the collar, cuff and the front. If you want to wear it to work, wear a blazer! Even a black blazer would work because it will make the floral pattern more prominent :) 

If you wanna get more attention, try a crimson or burgundy blazer!
Since I was just chilling with my cool friend in Manhattan that day, I wore the shirt with a peacoat and a pair of high waist shorts to elongate my legs, who doesn't wanna have longer legs? ;)
I give so much credit to my shoes because they are so sparkly and they walked with me all day!

 春天來啦!碎花圖案的衣服是女生的最愛之一。
但是呢,有些女孩子覺得碎花太女孩子氣,或者上班族不便穿碎花裙上班,怎麼辦呢?
其實可以挑一些有花的圖案的襯衣,看起來帥氣,又有春天的氣息!
像我的黑色襯衣,在袖口和領子都有花的圖案,穿去上街或上班也可以。
如果上班想樸素一點,普通黑衣西裝外套就可以了。
但如果想吸引多點注意力,深紅色或者是酒紅色也可以。那天我和一位很正的朋友上街,所以我挑了藍色大衣和穿了高腰褲來延長腿部的視覺效果。誰不愛長腿呀?
最後要謝謝我的鞋子,嘿嘿!因為他們很閃亮,還陪我走了一整天。








Does it look like I was about to fall? HAHA I almost tripped!

At the end, of course it is food time! want some pasta?





Shirt - Urban Outfitters
Coat - Forever 21
Shoes - 6pm
Earrings - ModCloth



1 comment:

  1. Our team was looking at your website and we really love your style and were wondering if you would like to do a guest blog post for our site? We are looking for fashion savvy people like you to become a Tripanista Contributor. Email us at Tripanista@gmail.com for details!

    ReplyDelete